Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Stern and his code....more AI bashing


It's plain ridiculous. What pissess me off is that the league and ESPN are putting Iverson in the Middle of this controversy. They all say that AI is protesting the code. Those fools should buy a freakin dictionary and look up PROTEST. AI is only answering their questions Most players don't agree with the code but, as usual AI haters like ESPN folks tend to place the heat on AI so they can get nice quotes. I'm so sick of the AI bashing, it's so old. Why don't they mention that he is helping and motivating his teamates like never before or how no other player in the pre-season games has scored more than AI. Don't get me started RIC BUCHER and Co. I spent all of last season fighting with you guys about this and I don't mind doing it again.

No comments: